Masters Degree Program
The Masters Program offers talented professionals the opportunity to join the nuclear renaissance and help deliver the cleanest, safest and most reliable nuclear energy to the UAE.
The course offers advanced studies in nuclear engineering, taught by leading academics and professionals in the industry.
The program also includes a research thesis component, which offers you the opportunity to focus on an area of special interest, from nuclear energy policy to advanced reactor physics, fuel cycle management and safety.
The Masters Degree is open to engineering and physics graduates and is offered locally at the Khalifa University of Science, Technology and Research. It is a one-year, full-time course.
Make the grade: Minimum Admission Criteria - Masters Degree Scholarship
Graduate Program: MSc in Nuclear Engineering
- Must be a UAE National
- Maximum age of 28 years old
- Must have graduated with an overall minimum GPA of 3.0 out of a 4.0
- Must not have any commitment towards another Scholarship Program
- Must have completed at least one English language proficiency test to the equivalence of :
- TOEFL (internet based test) : 79 or above, or
- IELTS: 6.0 or above
- Must have graduated with a 4 year degree from a recognized University majoring in any of the following:
- Nuclear Engineering;
- Mechanical Engineering;
- Electrical and Computer Engineering;
- Chemical Engineering;
- Materials Science
To learn more, please visit: