About the Scholarship Program
The UAE Nuclear Energy Scholarship initiative, which is a demonstration of the Government of Abu Dhabi’s commitment to develop human capital, will fund the opportunity for UAE National students to attend some of the world’s finest universities and pursue studies in the engineering field. The scholars will gain knowledge in the future of power supply technologies, and develop a skills advantage that will allow them to contribute to the UAE’s future civil nuclear industry.
New to this year’s program is the opportunity for scholarship students to study within distinguished institutions across South Korea. This move comes following the selection of ENEC’s prime contractor partnership with KEPCO, and South Korea’s ongoing support for the UAE Nuclear Program, both in plant delivery and human resource development.
The UAE Nuclear Energy Scholarships are offered for UAE Nationals in the degree programs below in the countries listed:
- MSc Nuclear Engineering (UAE only)
- BSc Chemical Engineering (South Korea or USA) *
- BSc Nuclear Engineering (South Korea or USA) *
- BSc Mechanical Engineering (UAE, South Korea or USA) *
- BSc Electrical Engineering (South Korea or USA) *
* Eligibility criteria for both the domestic and international education tracks apply. Please check minimum admission criteria for your desired program.
Following the completion of the program, students will be given the opportunity to work in the UAE’s growing nuclear energy industry and help contribute to this transformative and historic project.
Applications for the UAE Nuclear Scholarship Program 2015/2016 academic year are now closed, but interested students can still register their interest for future intakes here.