The ENEC Supplier Portal is your platform for many of your interactions with ENEC, such as registration, company profile updates, prequalification, tenders and invoicing.
New Supplier Registration
- By registering with ENEC, you will be able to outline the products and services your company can provide.
- If the products and services provided by your company are relevant for any future tenders, the ENEC procurement team may contact you directly with an Expression of Interest (EOI) for you to confirm your interest in participating.
- By participating in this registration exercise, you acknowledge and agree that ENEC shall have the right to select suppliers at its sole discretion, and shall be under no obligation to provide any explanation or reasons for including or excluding any company.
- Registering with ENEC does not guarantee an invitation to participate in tender opportunities.
If you would like to register, please download and read the New Supplier Registration Guide which will take you through the registration process.
Through the ENEC Supplier Portal you can:
- Update your company profile.
- When invited, respond to prequalifications (RFIs) and tenders (RFQs).
- Create and submit invoices.
- When invited, respond to supplier satisfaction surveys.
ENEC values you as a supplier and therefore we encourage you to ensure that your company profile is complete and up to date.